Monday, March 14, 2011

The First Post

Let me start of with introducing myself. Hi, I'm Kristen. 17 years old. I have never done anything like this before so bare with me. :)

I was Diagnosed with P.O.T.S(Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome) and Chronic Fatigue syndrome in October 2010. I haven't found many online site with people my age to be able to relate to, so I decided I would make one myself. This is basically for me to get out my frustrastions and anything dealing with P.O.T.S and CFS, to help anyone else who is suffering from those to know YOU ARE NOT ALONE :), and anyone who doesn't know about either of these but maybe wants to learn a little more.

I can't promise I'm going to be good at blogging this, but I'm going to try. So stick with me and enjoy the ride.
Xo- Kristen.


BTW- I'll be updating shortly with the beginning of my journey, then I'm going to try for more frequent updates on my life, about me, about the illness' and just random help :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give your 2 cents.