Saturday, April 16, 2011

so.

I've really been neglecting this blog lately. It's just I never know what to talk about. I hate whining and I feel like that's all I'd ever do. Though I have been feeling better the past few days. A week ago I thought I was close to dying(I may be a bit dramatic :P ). I felt awful, just completely exhausted and sick. I've been trying to take vitamins daily now to keep my body together. I think that's what's been helping because I really need the vitamins because I have awful eating habits. I either don't each much throughout the day and then pick during the night or all I want is junk food. Not good. I really need to start buckling down on myself and start eating better. The only way I'm gonna help myself to get better is to do the right things for myself, I just have to start doing that.

And as I'm saying that its 1:31AM. I should be sleeping, so I guess I'll do that. :)
xoxo Night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give your 2 cents.