Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sweet Summertime!

Sorry I've been MIA, I've been finishing up school and that's been taking a lot away from my free time! I'll be done in the next few weeks, so expect more post's during the summer time! I know all my POTS buddies (that's what I'm gonna call y'all :D lol ) like to hear about what other people are going through, as do I, so I'm gonna try my best to keep in touch through here and see if I can help anyone out or if anyone can help me lol! Also, If anyone suffering from POTS or CFS wants to chat leave a comment and I'll be sure to get back to you, and we can be email buddies! haha.

Overall, I've been okay. April 30 I was able to go to my Junior prom, which was a blast! I had loads of fun, even though I was pretty tired out the rest of the week. That was my last big event, and lately I've had school and some friend problems ( No fun!). But I feel like I've been doing much better managing my fatigue, although I'm still trying to get myself into better eating habits! I have been exercising more too, which seems to be a big help with my moods and energy.

Hoping all is well for everyone! Have a lovely night!
xx Kristen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristen
    Sorry you are feeling so ill and I hope you have found a good doctor to help you with this tough condition. I am blogging about my 12 year old daughter at www.parentingcfs.com Don't know if anything I've written will be helpful to you. My daughter also occasionally blogs at www.teenagecfslife.com if you are interested- I know she's a lot younger than you. Hope you had a good summer. BTW I love the name of your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Give your 2 cents.